Becoming a member of the Alabama Pathways Professional Development Registry is simple!
Before You Get Started…
You’ll want to gather the following information and documentation:
- Alabama Early Learning Guidelines Credential
- CPR / First Aid Certification
- Child Development Associate certificate
- College degree diploma AND college transcript
- Professional development transcripts and/or training certificates for past 2 years
- Other professional certifications
Now you’re ready to apply!
After you’ve gathered the necessary documents, you’ll need to make copies to mail with your paper application or scan them into digital files that can be uploaded with your online application. Keep in mind that the paperwork you mail to us will not be returned. Please do not send your original documents. The next steps are easy!
2. Upload or email your supporting documentation if you are submitting an online application. If you are submitting a paper application via mail, you’ll need to attach copies of the supporting documentation to the application and send it to us as well.
Congratulations, you’re done!